WellsFest, Jackson's Original Music Festival, is in its 36th year. The festival has been named one of the Top 20 Events in the Southeast, has received the Governor's Award for Excellence in The Arts and has received the GIVE (Governor's Initiative for Volunteer Excellence) Award.
September 28th from 9:30am till 4:30pm
Admission is FREE. 100% of the proceeds from this family-friendly, alcohol-free music festival benefit a local non-profit.
The Festival Features:
8 a.m. - WellsFest 5K Run
9 a.m. - WellsFest 1-Mile Fun Run
9:30 a.m. - Pet Parade (ending in a special "Blessing of Pets")
10 a.m. - Entire Festival opens with two stages of non-stop music
WellsFest has live, non-stop, continuous music on 2 stages from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The music lineup will be released in September. Entertainers generously donate their time and talent to provide continuous music.
WellsFest also features:
- A children's area, with easy-to-win games, inflatables and creative activities at low, low prices
- A silent auction, where you can pick up bargains donated by local merchants, innkeepers and restaurateurs
- An outdoor coffee house, where you can relax with friends and enjoy fantastic, homemade desserts and coffee
- A diner’s delight, where you can enjoy fine grilled treats from WellsFest chefs along with veggie options
- Vendor booths with arts, crafts and more
- A Pet Parade & Blessing @ 9:30 a.m.
- A 5K race at 8 a.m. & one-mile fun run at 9 a.m.
- A giant plant sale, with some living bargains
- A golf tournament Wednesday, Sept. 25
- An art auction, where you can bid on works donated by popular Jackson area artists. WellsFest Art Night 2018 is Tuesday, September 24, at Duling Hall in Fondren. The preview party begins at 5:30 p.m. with live music and complimentary hors d'oeuvres, and the live auction begins at 7 p.m.
For more information, including race, golf, and vendor registration info visit wellschurch.org/wellsfest or call Wells Church 601-353-0658.